Monday, November 2, 2009

Primitive Sound System - A Nu Experience (2004)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From Tenerife, Canary Island, Primitive Sound System is lead by producer/composer Ivan T. Hall and has released three albums, the acclaimed debut A post grunge experience (2001), A nu Experience (2004) and latest is Just Jazz. The music has evolved from a debut album that dominated by nu-jazz, downtempo, electronic sound to more diversified sound combining acid jazz, funk, soul, dub and electronic.

Download

Tracklist in comment

The first album is here

3 comments:

  1. Tracks: VBR

    1. Plastic Fantastic (4:40)
    2. Figure me out (4:03)
    3. Virgin Suprise (4:30)
    4. Run da Luxe (5:05)
    5. Slow Motion (4:29)
    6. You and I (4:57)
    7. Mr B loved (4:58)
    8. Midnight Snack (3:40)
    9. U Shine (5:33)
    10. Outwards (5:19)
    11. Love Is In The Air (4:46)
    12. Inversions (5:03)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BQ, I visit your blog since a long time and I like very much your musical taste. I learned a lot from you. Thank you for your hard work. Keep on groovin'! Greetings from Rome (Italy)
    PS: Sorry for my primitive english... Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming friend and glad you like it. English is not my mother tounge either and I think yours is just perfect.;-)

    ReplyDelete